Friday, August 10, 2012

Outdoor studio

It's been awhile!  I've been trying to take advantage of the last couple weeks with my kids before school starts.  I will actually be sad when they go back - they love being together, most of the time.  We have done so many things and the time has gone by so fast I want to cry that it is over.  I have been taking some pictures of some darling families and kids.  I will try to catch up on posting them on the blog!
Here are the Roberts kids, children of one of my best friends- we became good friends at the end of high school, went to college together, then nursing school, and have watched each other go from livin the crazy college life, to livin the 4 kids crazy life!  Ahh!  I love her and her kids are adorable.  One day I will do a side by side of our 5 year olds, they could almost be twins!  Oh - and what do you think of my outdoor studio??  Zach saw these and said, "you drug our chair outside?".  yup.







































No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments/critiques here! (really!)